Here's what we will cover in this course.
- Step 1 : Investing in Private Companies
- Step 2 : Hurdles to Investing in Private Equity
- Step 3 : Crowdfunding - The Kickstarter Model
- Step 4 : Microfinance - The Kiva Model
- Step 5 : The Angel Investor Model
- Step 6 : Case Study - Instagram
- Step 7 : Last Note - Diversification
- Step 8 : Investing in Startups Quiz
Not all investments take place in public companies. These days, investing in private startups has become a very popular and lucrative option for investors. This course will teach you what to consider when investing in startups.
First Step: Investing in Private Companies