Here's what we will cover in this course.
- Step 1 : Irrationality
- Step 2 : Neuroeconomics
- Step 3 : Availability and Confirmation Bias
- Step 4 : Anchoring Bias
- Step 5 : Social Proof and Mental Accounting
- Step 6 : Effects of Irrational Behavior
- Step 7 : How to Limit Irrational Behavior
- Step 8 : Behavioral Finance Quiz
Investors, like all people, are driven by psychological forces. Why do investors make the decisions that they do? This course, will explain why.
First Step: Irrationality